Terms and Conditions
Chusaroo’s Terms & Conditions
- Use of the site is subject to all of the Terms set out below - if you don't agree to the terms, please stop using the Sites immediately.
- The site is for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes.
- Except for certain products, the site is for use by customers who are located in the UK only.
- Our comparison service is free for you to use. When you buy a Product through our sites, we may receive a fee and/or commission from the provider.
- It's your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide when using the site specifically the ‘Know-It-Owl’ is accurate and complete. If it isn't, a Product that you obtain via our site may not be a truly ideal product for your needs.
- It's also your sole responsibility to ensure that the product matches your requirements.
Who are we?
"Product" means any third party product or service that we display on our Site;
"Site" means any mobile applications or other similar devices, channels or applications operated by or on behalf of any of the following brands:
(referred to as the "Site"); and
"you" and "your" means any person who accesses and uses the Site.
How to contact us
- via email: hellochusaroo.com
We provide an independent online service which enables you to research and compare televisions, audio-visual and other products or services provided by third parties. Our comparison service is free for you to use. We may receive a fee and/or commission from providers when you use our service to purchase or research Products. Our customer services team is available to support with any offline queries.
a. The Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. They may only be accessed and used by a private individual or by a business to seek a Product directly for that individual or business. Access to and use of the Sites other than for your personal, non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
b. You are not permitted to use the Sites:
- in any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner;
- to harm, threaten, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, intimidate or harass another person, or in a way that invades another person's privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us;
- to create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend another person's records;
- to tamper with, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this site;
- in a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems; or
- with any automated software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other "screen scraping" software, process, program or system.
c. Except for certain products or services, this Site is intended for use only by customers who are located in the UK. We make no warranty or representation that any Product and/or any service we provide is available or otherwise appropriate for use outside of the UK. If you choose to use the Sites from locations outside the UK, you do so at your sole risk and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
d You may operate a link to the Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, as determined by us. You must not operate a link to the Site in such a way as to suggest or imply any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to the Sites immediately and at any time and we may withdraw any linking permission at any time
a. The trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Sites and in the information, content, material or data that we display on the Sites belong to us or our licensors and all such rights are reserved. You must not use such information or copyright material unless you have written permission from us to do so.
b. You may temporarily print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on the Sites for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not otherwise breach these Terms and Conditions.
c. All rights in chusaroo.com are owned by us.
d. You will retain ownership of any content that you submit, or otherwise make publicly available on or through the Site ("User Content"). You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, royalty free and unlimited licence to use such User Content in any manner and for any purpose.
Want to receive advice and suggestions on the best TVs for you?